Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mod your Junk


MOD YOUR JUNK!


Another great thing that Techunderground can offer is a "DROP OFF" repair. I can look at your old machine and likely repair it or get it running for a minimal EXAMINATION FEE. Call me or contact me via the website for more information. I take your JUNK machine and can try and fix it or get it up and breathing again for a small fee of anywhere from $20 - $100 depending on its condition, which will be disclosed to you before a repair attempt is made. Have an old machine laying in your closet? Let me look at it and perhaps I can get it running and then you can post and sell it on e-bay or craigslist! No fee for this outside of splitting the amount made on the resale of the unit! Call me today at 417-429-1782 or email me at PCspyder@gmail.com - turn your JUNK machine and MOD it into Cash!

No comments: